Georgetown Metal Processing will provide the highest quality services and products to our customers at a competitive cost. We consistently strive to meet the requirements of all interested parties every day.
To accomplish our quality goals and be a substantial contributor to the success of Georgetown Metal Processing, all team members have agreed to operate under the following principle:
Always be AWARE
- Adhere to ethical behavior and the code of conduct
- Work together to impact the environment and community in a positive way
- Allow yourself to become familiar with the quality standards that meet the customer’s needs
- Respect team members by sharing responsibility and working together to achieve common goals
- Ensure all aspects of business are focused on perfection when following procedure
Georgetown Metal Processing is committed to ensuring and protecting the health and safety of its most valuable resources; Its Team Members.
This commitment will be fulfilled through our Health and Safety policies and procedures, and in compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations. To ensure program effectiveness, these policies and procedures will be reviewed annually and maintained through a safety audit process.
Health and Safety is a shared commitment. Each manager is responsible for the development and implementation of an effective work system within their operation. However, it is everyone’s responsibility to not only recognize but, also report hazards in the workplace, to protect and accept responsibility for their own safety while working in our facilities, and to respect the Health and Safety policies of the company.
At Georgetown Metal Processing, LLC, safety is imperative and will take priority in all areas of our business. It is the company’s belief that incidents are preventable and that an incident-free environment is achievable. Through continuous, cooperative team efforts, a positive culture will be created to help meet our goal of ANZEN FIRST.
1. As good corporate citizens, and in harmony with our Code of Conduct and Ethics (COCE), we will carry out our business activities in consideration of the Earth’s environment, constantly aiming to preserve our natural surroundings, and recycle resources. We will also strive to conserve energy and water to address climate change issues. In addition, we will take every step to ensure that our activities do not pollute the environment or negatively impact biodiversity.
2. In collaboration with our customers and associated companies, we will seek to make practical use of industrial waste, actively promoting environmentally related business, such as resource conservation. Through these efforts, we aim to contribute to the realization of recycling – based economy.
3. In our business activities, we will observe all environmentally related laws and regulations and industry standards, and any other requirements with which we fully concur.
4.We will maintain our environmental management system to implement and constantly evaluate our environmental protection activities, and will demonstrate creativity in targeting continuous improvement in all environmental endeavors.
5. Through internal education programs, we will promote a thorough understanding of our environmental policy, thereby raising the environmental awareness of our entire staff.